Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A day of solitude

I think this is officially the last day of school before holidays commence, J tells me.
She went back into the city to I.B. Headquarters to expose the myth that the organisation was run by someone out of C.S. Lewis book Perelandra. She said the staff were young and friendly.
(Under 35 is young).
She said that having Universities recognise the qualification is a worldwide phenomenon.  
They gave her some nick-knacks to bring home.
Though she was really hoping they had a "I survived the I.B. T-shirt"
I see there is a guide for Parents. Better late than never, I suppose.

She went to La Maison Tavel (not Travel like my eyes kept seeing).
This is a museum of the first house in Geneva in the 12th Century.







Sightseeing in the evening. She said the window displays are beautiful, though no pics.



No comments:

Post a Comment